Lower School Cambridge and/or IPC experience is a plus.
- Minimum Bachelor degree qualification or the equivalent.
- Bachelor of Education, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) or Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) preferred.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of curriculum development and programme evaluation, child growth and development, effective instructional strategies, classroom management, learning assessment and diagnosis, and research related to learning.
- A sound working knowledge of relevant legislation.
- Possess good IT skills and knowledge, and be proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Powerpoint, Word.
- At least 2 years of relevant teaching experience.
- Experience in an international school environment is preferred.
- International mindedness.
- Stakeholder –centric.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Meticulous and organised.
- Possess good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to speak to people of all levels with poise, voice control and confidence.
- Ability to work harmoniously with colleagues and customers in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to manage time and adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to adapt quickly to change.
- Excellent customer care and people skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- A creative approach to making learning accessible.
- Professionally personable
- The ability to work under pressure and work in a flexible working environment.
- Willing to go the extra mile and a strong willingness to contribute to the wider life of the School.
- Ability to develop a high-quality, age appropriate curriculum to successfully engage children and foster physical, emotional, cognitive and social development.
Aug 01, 2019
Excellent terms and associated benefits including housing, flights and insurance