• Minimum Bachelor degree qualification or the equivalent.
• Bachelor of Education, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) or Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) preferred.
• Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of curriculum development and programme evaluation, child growth and development, effective instructional strategies, classroom management, learning assessment and diagnosis, and research related to learning.
• A sound working knowledge of relevant legislation.
• Possess good IT skills and knowledge, and be proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Powerpoint, Word.
• At least 2 years of relevant teaching experience.
• Experience in an international school environment is preferred.
• International mindedness.
• Integrity and honesty.
• Meticulous and organised.
• Possess good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to speak to people of all levels with poise, voice control and confidence.
• Ability to work harmoniously with colleagues and customers in a multicultural environment.
• Ability to manage time and adhere to deadlines.
• Ability to adapt quickly to change.
• Excellent customer care and people skills.
• Ability to multi-task.
• A creative approach to making learning accessible.
• Professionally personable
• The ability to work under pressure and work in a flexible working environment.
• Willing to go the extra mile and a strong willingness to contribute to the wider life of the School.
• Ability to develop a high-quality, age appropriate curriculum to successfully engage children and foster physical, emotional, cognitive and social development.