SALARY: Salary Schedule based on experience and
education level. Basic annual salary could up to
550,000rmb/school year (Negotiable).
• Collaborates and shares in providing leadership and support in developing,
implementing and evaluating curriculum and instruction within general education
program areas in KWA;
• Collaborates and shares in maintaining a system
• Demonstrates instructional leadership to enhance school effectiveness by improving
instruction and augmenting student performance;
• Provides purpose and direction for KWA;
• Demonstrates cognitive skills to gather, analyze and synthesize information to reach
• Enhances quality of total school organization;
• Organizes and delegates to accomplish goals;
• Communicates effectively among all staff and faculty;
• Provides leadership in the implementation of technology standards;
• Collaborates and shares in providing leadership, management of operational
procedures and support in developing, implementing and evaluating curriculum and
instruction within 1-12 curriculum and instructional program areas in KWA;
• Coordinates and maintains a system for evaluating and selecting instructional
materials and equipment and supervising an inventory control system for 1-12
curriculum and instruction programs as assigned;
• Collaborates and shares in establishing and implementing an improvement process
for curriculum and instruction in the 1-12 program areas and the school staff
development program as assigned;
• Shares in establishing purpose and direction for 1-12 curriculum and instruction
• Adheres to Employee Code of Conduct as outlined in KWA Policy ;
• Performs other duties deemed appropriate and assigned by the Academic Principal
and Vice Academic Principal;
• Getting acquainted with and Integrating National Curriculum of China with the existing
KWA curriculum based on Common Core Standard, in order to meet the requirements
from local education Bureau and get ready for the accreditation from professional
organization overseas; and
• Working on the oversea credits accreditation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee shall remain free of any alcohol or non-prescribed drugs while in the workplace.
Alcohol and controlled substance which affects employee productivity, safety or judgment in
the workplace will not be tolerated.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee
encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Most
commonly, the educational setting is indoors.