- to be accountable for leading, managing and developing Science within the school; -
- to be accountable for student progress so that each individual student achieves their optimum level across all science disciplines and ensuring that effective strategies are in place to further raise standards of student attainment and achievement;
- to ensure the provision of an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students studying within the department, in accordance with the aims of the school.
- to ensure the effective management and deployment of teaching/support staff, financial and physical resources within the department;
- to ensure the development and enhancement of the teaching practice of others; -
- to ensure that Health and Safety procedures are adhered to at all times by all members of the department;
- to play a full part in the life of the school community, to support its distinctive vision and ethos and to encourage and ensure staff and students follow this example.
Aug 01, 2019
Yearly Flight, International Medical Insurance and housing Allowance, Settling in allowance.