The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualifications and demonstrated ability to teach their subject at the secondary level.
- Exhibit cultural understanding and a desire to live and work in China.
- Positive individuals who are flexible and adaptable and are committed to teaching.
- Awareness of modern curriculum (inquiry and collaborative learning), and the appropriate application of performance standards.
- Willingness to work with a group of professionals to collaborate regarding curriculum, assessment, instruction and planning.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to create effective working relationships with colleagues and students.
- Competitive salary (CAN $47-60,000)
- Free Housing
- Return flight allowance
- Medical coverage
- Visa costs
- Completion bonuses for multi-year contracts
Requirements & Application:
- Must hold Canadian teacher certification or eligible for certification (BEd or PGCE)
- Eligible for a Chinese work permit (under 60 and clean criminal record)
Jan 01, 2019
Excellent terms and associated benefits including housing, flights and insurance