Enjoy living in a beautiful setting near Chiang Mai in Thailand, surrounded by the rich cultures of northern Thailand. This fantastic school campus is situated on a lush 100-acre campus set in the foothills north of the historic city of Chiang Mai.
This leading International School is a leading co-education, boarding, and day school, authorized to offer all four International Baccalaureate programmes.
- No overtime provision
- Time release
Preferred position requirements:
- Degree in appropriate specialised subject
- Certificate in teaching/education
- Experience in a school leadership position
- Minimum three years of IBMYP teaching experience
- Familiarisation with IB programmes
Key role - The IB Primary Years Programme (PYP) Coordinator is a member of the Junior School Executive and is responsible for the effective organisation of the PYP.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Acts as a pedagogical leader to support the school’s vision, mission and objectives
- Supports the school’s curricular and philosophical commitments as an IB World School;
- Collaborates with the JS Executive in meeting its strategic goals;
- Works with teachers, students and the school community to create a thriving, dynamic and aspirational academic culture;
- Ensures that the school meets all IB regulations and deadlines and adheres to the philosophy and methodologies of the IBPYP;
- Ensures all curriculum materials are available to staff, students and parents as required;
- Maintains regular communication with the IB and local networks;
- Supports staff in their professional learning through the appraisal process and coordinates IB training and other relevant professional development opportunities;
- Leads the IBPYP re-authorisation process along with Junior School Principal and Head of School;