Enjoy living in a beautiful setting near Chiang Mai in Thailand, surrounded by the rich cultures of northern Thailand. This fantastic school campus is situated on a lush 100-acre campus set in the foothills north of the historic city of Chiang Mai. This leading International School is a leading co-education, boarding, and day school, authorized to offer all four International Baccalaureate programmes.
- Initially a two year contract
- Thereafter annually renewable
- An appropriate first degree
- Certified teacher status
- Experienced in teaching IB PYP preferred
- A high level of Early Years of Primary age curriculum knowledge especially in areas of Literacy and Numeracy
- An understanding and commitment to safeguarding and child protection policies and procedures.
- Engage students as inquirers in their learning progression
- Develop students’ cognitive, creative, critical thinking and reflection skills
- Foster students’ self-esteem, motivation and social responsibility
- Maintain an atmosphere and relationship with students conducive to learning while fostering confidence and resilience
- Design, prepare and deliver high quality learning and teaching to suit the individual needs of all students in line with Prem’s guiding statements and the IB PYP
- Make use of the natural environment and setting at Prem for authentic learning experiences
- Develop a learning environment to reflect best practice in contemporary pedagogy
- Integrate IT into teaching and learning to enhance individual and collaborative learning where appropriate