Enjoy living in a beautiful setting near Chiang Mai in Thailand, surrounded by the rich cultures of northern Thailand. This fantastic school campus is situated on a lush 100-acre campus set in the foothills north of the historic city of Chiang Mai.
This leading International School is a leading co-education, boarding, and day school, authorized to offer all four International Baccalaureate programmes.
- Initially a two year contract
- Thereafter annually renewable
- An appropriate first degree
- Certified teacher status
- Experienced in teaching IB DP and/or MYP preferred
- A high level of relevant age curriculum knowledge
- An understanding and commitment to safeguarding and child protection policies and procedures.
- Plan, prepare and teach in accordance with Prem’s mission statement, its documented curriculum and policies, the IB’s philosophy and programme guides (including attributes of the Learner Profile amongst others)
- Provide challenging units of work for all students of different levels of ability and English proficiency using differentiated instruction as well as IT to support learning
- Differentiate spoken and written language so that it is appropriate for the content and language abilities of all students
- Accommodate a range of learning needs and styles as well as varying levels of competency in planning and teaching (including age and language levels)
- Prepare the learning environment to reflect best practice in contemporary pedagogy
- If working with a teaching assistant, support the teaching assistant to work directly with students and meet the responsibilities included in their job description.
- Communicate student learning, social or emotional concerns to the appropriate student support team and parents as necessary
- Develop knowledge and skills related to the IB DP and/or MYP as appropriate, with contemporary pedagogy and IT