- Teach English reading and writing to pre-K children at early year.
- Lessons may include pre-developed courses, self-developed courses, and private tutorials.
- Teachers will be responsible for planning and delivering lessons five days a week.
- Create a joyful, efficient, learning-focused classroom experience for students that leads to exemplary student growth -- both in academic achievement and in critical thinking.
- Collaborate with and support colleagues in the classroom and in weekly professional development opportunities.
- Communicate with students’ parents about students’ performance.
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Education Degree is preferred with pre-K specialization
- Master’s in education or Master in Subject highly preferred
- Teaching certificate
- Experience working with and teaching pre-K students
- Highly energetic, creative, reliable individuals;
- Love for children and for a career in English education
- A willingness to be flexible with and interested in a wide range of potential teaching opportunities beyond in-person lessons, including Online classes and Global Learning study tours.
- A commitment to a Friday-Sunday and two additional days (two consecutive days for a weekend) schedule
Jun 01, 2018